Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter 2012



Pictures from the annual Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma and Grandpa's house.



This week I am taking Mikan to observe at an ABA school in Elkhart. He will soon be evaluated to determine how many hours a week they recommend for therapy. This will drive a lot of decisions we make over the next several months. Mikan also began another session of horseback riding therapy today. This is one of the therapies we will unfortunately probably have to cut in order to fit in an appropriate ABA regimen.

I feel like I get new information about another workshop or lecture on Autism that I could be attending each week. I often think, "If only I could clone myself..." I know most moms feel similarly.

Mikan's current fascination is his multiplication tables. I am sure he will know just as many as I know soon. He searches YouTube videos for songs that include all of the multiplication facts. I find myself singing them in my head throughout the day.

No comments: