Thursday, September 15, 2011

Allergies, Pee, Poop, Rain, and Japanese

Last week Mikan was tested for several different seasonal and environmental allergies. Everything came back negative. I was trying to get a picture of his back where all of the poking was done since I thought he would be interested that there was an 'A,' 'B,' and 'C' written there, but he wouldn't stay still, so I took a video. I think he's officially turned into a boy with his obsession with the words "pee" and "poop." See the video below.

Immediately after this, I took him into the bathroom for his bath. I took his diaper off and turned to fill the tub. Then I heard him say, "Uh oh. Mikan peed on the rug." I turned around to see him pointing at a fresh wet spot on the bath mat. He ignored my scolding,pointed to it, and said "Alaska!" It was kind of shaped like Alaska.





Good news updates:

1. Mikan's eating has really turned a corner (for now at least). He ate a piece of chocolate and an apple pie stick from Springhope Farm this week.

2. Even though he has decided to ditch a nap at home, he is also slowing ditching his grouchiness in the evenings.

3. Notre Dame beat Michigan State.

4. Mikan is learning to count to twenty in Japanese. Thank you YouTube.

No comments: