Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mikan the Cartographer... and Jenna's Pregnant

Mikan and I had a talk about him being an older brother. During the meeting, he confessed to being a little embarrassed about not walking or eating all of his calories yet. Therefore, he resolved to at least be ahead of his younger sibling in geographical knowledge. The following video shows him working on that skill...



Other news: The sleep study folks think that Mikan may need his tonsils and adenoids removed. We highly doubt this and we are waiting to discuss this with his ENT.

9 comments:

Hope said...

Congrats on Mikan being a big brother! I'm excited for you!!

jkhenson said...

Congratulations! :) I wish some of my students knew as much of the geography Mikan knows! :))

Alicia said...

Congratulations Gensic Family!!!

John, I love your sense of humor!

DevonLeah said...

Yah on the new baby!!!

Him with the map is amazing....
Hoping no to tonsil and adnoid removal!

Jamie said...

oh my goodness! ok, i'm not sure what i was more surprised/excited about, the fact that you are expecting OR the fact that mikan knows more geography than most college students!

congratulations....on both! :)

interested to hear what the ent has to say...

Michelle and Sean said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!!

I sure hope Mikan doesn't need his tonsils and adnoids out.

He is doing great with geography!! Thats amazing!!

Rachel said...

Wow so impressive!!!!!!!! Congrats also on Mikan becoming a big brother :)

Kara @ KSS said...

Aw congratulations Jenna!!! I'm so excited for you!!! :)

Mary Ann said...

Congratulations on your future new addition.
I have been sharing the video of Mikan's map skills. I had a student say yesterday....that baby puts me to shame since I could find some of those places....
We had a nice discussion following that comment....thank you.
Hope to see you all soon.
xoxoxo