Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Help Us Give Back

This year we are participating in the March of Dimes March for Babies walk in South Bend. If you would like to donate to our team, please click on the March for Babies badge on the left side of this screen. Just look at the slide show in the previous post for proof of how this wonderful organization has changed our lives. Any little bit will help. You can make a donation online by following the link. We'd like to thank everyone for their continued support over the last few years.

I made a cake for Mikan's birthday. The shape was a dinosaur mold, but when I tried to flip it over after it cooled, it split in half and didn't look hard enough, so I ended up frosting the underside to make it look alright. I also did an awful job with the writing. So I'll never be a cake decorator. Oh well.






Mikan playing with a new toy