Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What do Crash Test Dummies and Mikan have in Common?

WARNING: If you don't know the song "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm" by Crash Test Dummies this post will not make any sense and might repulse you. However, I figure I needed to balance out the beautiful Jenna's "Apples and Beaches" post with a little guy post. Believe it or not, Jenna made me tone this post down quite a bit. Please comment if you want the unedited version. Or comment if your leaving this blog as a result of this post.


Once, there was this boy who's sac broke early and his mom went to the emergency room.
But when we was finally born he was twenty-eight weeks old and really small.
They said that if they knew why they would a win a Nobel Prize.

Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm

Once there was this boy who, wouldn't eat at the table with all the other boys.
But when we finally made him, he would just taste the food and then spit it out.
They couldn't quite explain it, they said that it was from the nose tube.

Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm


Both sac breaking and eating weren't bad, cause one time he had it worse than that.

Once there was this boy whose parents hoped he'd be regular at least every day.
And when his diaper was clean for four days, he got glycerin to help him out.
He couldn't quite explain it, it was just stuck there.

Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm

6 comments:

Jamie said...

hahaha that made my day!

Alicia said...

John, you are SO freakin' funny!!! This post had me cracking up so my hubby asked what I was laughing about. I read it to him and he cracked up too!

Thanks for the trip down memory lane. I hadn't heard that song in years!!

Jennifer said...

omg, John. I did sing it in my head.

awesome aunt annette said...

I want the unedited version, that was awesome I can only imagine!

Colleen said...

This song has been in my head all day now. Very funny!

mary weber said...

Loved it! And you will have to try a lot harder to repulse me.