Friday, April 24, 2009

A whole new world?

We think Mikan is pretty cute in glasses. However, Mikan is having a little trouble adjusting to them. I think he is upset because he has heard that he resembles me, and today he figured out what that means with more clarity. I tried to explain to him that since he has glasses, he won't look like me. It will take some time for him to reconcile his new observations.

He does keep the glasses on pretty well for a one year old. It is hard to tell much of a difference in his reactions right now, but I'm sure it'll come.




video

5 comments:

Life in the Bend said...

He looks adorable. Chick. Magnet.

Angela Saoud said...

He's so cute, I can't even stand it! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow! :)

Marissa said...

Totally adorable! He'll get the babes now for sure!

Have a great weekend!

Alicia

Tara Ashlee said...

haha Aww he looks soo cute with glasses? Say, does he have a date to prom?!

Michelle and Sean said...

So freakin cute!! I love it! Oh, I'm so glad he will be able to see everything so clear now.