Sunday, February 22, 2009

G-tube

Mikan's g-tube began bleeding again last night. The granulation tissue is lessening (for right now), but it is seeping all over the place. He is in a lot of pain. Whenever anything touches the button, he cries. And crying in general is unusual for him. When we let it air dry, it seems to seep less, but it gets chapped and bleeds more. I'm not sure what the best answer is. I think we've tried everything. Anyway, we are hoping to get some answers from our trip to Riley this Tuesday.

I just thought this video was cute. Mikan is beginning to play around more (he acts so differently, he is interested in so much more) and his smiles, just like any baby's, are so contagious.


2 comments:

Angela Saoud said...

Hi guys!

I'll be thinking about you on Tuesday. I'd love to see you when you're back and home. Maybe Wednesday evening or Thursday after school? Let me know!

Love,
Ang

Kara said...

Haha his little smile is definitely contagious. It made me laugh, too. :)

Hope you're doing well! I check your blog almost daily. :)