Monday, August 11, 2008

Mikan will be in the hospital for a little while. His feedings continue to be disappointing. He eats about an ounce then becomes irate whenever the bottle is brought close to his mouth. He'll suck on a pacifier, but resists the bottle. So a G-tube could be in the plans for this week. Also, we have decided to go with another home care agency so long as our insurance will support it. Our social worker is working on this.
He did have a slight ear infection, so he is on the antibiotic augmentin for that. Tonight, he had some greenish secretions around his trach opening which the respiratory therapist thinks might be a bacteria of the genera pseudomonas. We'll see.

1 comment:

dark_one said...

My name is Dana King and i would like to show you my personal experience with Augmentin.

Works well on me and my children. I have found it works in a few days. I have used it for chest infections and middle ear, and had great results with all my family.

Side Effects :
None.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Dana King


Augmentin Prescription Medication