Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mikan has resumed his feedings and is in about 40% oxygen. They pumped his steroid does up slightly. We brought our stroller in today to possibly test it tomorrow to see if it holds everything. We have heard that it will be at least 2 weeks before we go home. He still fluctuates on his oxygen requirements, therefore he is not as stable as desired. Hopefully the IV will be out by the morning.
He let us play with with for about 45 minutes tonight without fussing.

No comments: